Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else fancy a big Albion MEET up at the Blue Parrot bar by the Brentford Ground

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's a sad day in any old fart's life when you realise that you will never learn to play the banjo properly

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Can someone please let me know what train/bus/tube I need to get to the PARROT, including exactly what ticket I need to buy and how much they will cost.

I could look it up myself, but I can't be f***ed.

Cheers

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
luckily Uncle Buck is going to the cricket, not sure he would be allowed in after breaking theBuzzers banjo

I want one of their fry ups, that was one of the best ever, and only £3

It was £7.50 you only had £3.00. You don't remember doing a runner then?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This is more bloody like it! Sick of the whole "four of us going. Drinking at the Market Porter" bollocks on here. I'm in (err...providing I can persuade me mate...)

No persuasion needed me ol' mucker. LET'S PARROT! :cheers:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going to the GRIFFIN. Went there last time, and there's a bloke who does burgers and hotdogs out the back there, so I'm hoping to feast on his culinary delights once again.
]

Ahem... the 'bloke' was, in fact, some poor bloke trying to enjoy a peaceful family BBQ in his adjoining garden when you (in a state of alcohappiness) crashed the fence and helped yourself.

He loved it.
Hope his missus sorts some more onions out this year though. I only got the crispy ones left at the bottom of the bowl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here