Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else emotional?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I never thought I'd cry at football. I just have. The opera singer, that montage on the screen was great.

I am surprised at how I feel,

this season has surpassed all my expectations and I'm standing here feeling very proud to be a Brighton fan...

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
She was awful. Male opera singers are OK and can be really worth listening to on rare occasions. Her squeaky voice was a real pain.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
She was awful. Male opera singers are OK and can be really worth listening to on rare occasions. Her squeaky voice was a real pain.

You still would, though.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
This season seems to have finished so early ( probably not being soaked thru in the south stand).......i've loved every second and can't express my amazement on our superb squad..... up the albion...can't wait for next year!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Bit like last day at school and so sad thatyou'll be missing faces for a while, some forever, maybe.

Been a great season and every home game is a great experience.

But why, on a thred like this, be so mean to the singer? Opera may not be everybodies cup of tea but she went out there and sang it with gusto. Well done to her, I thought she was great.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6

I thought she was pretty good. Wife commented that heels wasn't a great choice for standing in the middle of a soft football pitch...!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The season seems to have whizzed by
I thought the opera singer was pretty good actually
Skinny girl for an opera singer though as most are a bit bigger than that

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Feel very emotional and nostalgic, especially as I'm going to America for a year and will miss all of next season apart from a game or two over Christmas. Can't believe it's gone so fast. What a season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
More frustrated to be honest with home form, we have created so many chances at home this season and not put them away

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
I was welling up at the lap of honour. To see the players with their littluns made me realise what we are trying to achieve. A team that will battle for each other who I feel are trying their best for us. It's nice not feel that they are just taking the money and not 100% committed to the cause. Similarly I feel that even though we have three times more people watching our original fan base has not been diluted. We haven't lost the family of Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here