Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone bought a laptop off hotlips69?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I'm sure if he's getting business from NSC people - or if NSC people are recommending him - he'd be delighted to chip in some funds towards the running costs of NSC? Surely that would be fair?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Spot on Conboy. My guess though is that if he put a little bit back in to the referral channel (NSC) he may even get more out. Don't think he should regard it as a charitable gesture - it might be a very good marketing move.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've only researched very briefly, but there was a thread in NSC classifieds advertising laptops.

The intention of that forum (and of NSC generally in this sphere) is for members to privately sell any goods they wish to move on. It's not for commercial practitioners, of any scale, to promote their businesses.

This may sound very cold-hearted, I know, but NSC's hosting bill is increasing at a dramatic rate right now. That may not sound a big deal with NSC having a reasonable sum of cash in the bank, but as soon as NSC regularly starts costing more a month than it earns, then it becomes a slippery slope.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Maybe you should start charging people to sell their junk on classifieds. Like ebay, 5p in the pound or somthing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here