Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone been to

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
The new bar opened along Church Road near the Albion. Supposed to be Coyote Ugly Style with hotties in skimpy outfits dancing on the bars. I have not been and did not know about it until it was mentioned by Chez so was wondering if any of you have had the pleasure yet?

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
helpful as usual beachy:p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well I haven't, honest

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
Haven't been, but one of my friends sisters works there. So not allowed to letch :down: as is the unwritten rule

Tell me what her name is and I will take pics when I go down there. Then when I post them on here it will not be your fault;) :thumbsup: :smokin:

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
B.M.F said:
Tell me what her name is and I will take pics when I go down there. Then when I post them on here it will not be your fault;) :thumbsup: :smokin:

Whats even worse, was she used to be another kind of dancer before, although was great when we went out for her birthday

:cool:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Fragmented Badger said:
No worries, Charlie. I appreciate that not everybody gets the chance to revel in this rural paradise, and as such may be confused when it comes to it's precise location. Don't beat yourself up over it:D

Certainly I will have to visit this wonderful Westdene/ West Withdean area. Then I should see the light and realise that Westdene is a wonderful area in its own right.

Oh well, sounds a exciting bar. Have to try and pop in when next down Brighton.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
Whats even worse, was she used to be another kind of dancer before, although was great when we went out for her birthday

:cool:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I have got to go down there now:blush:

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Never been to the one in Hove but i have been to the original bar in New York where the film was shot. Although it is called Hogs n Heffers, the women in there were mighty fine!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
afters said:
near the albion pub? i live near there but haven't had the pleasure....

According to Chez it is. Opened last week and could possibly be where Time used to be but not too sure.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
B.M.F said:
According to Chez it is. Opened last week and could possibly be where Time used to be but not too sure.

when i walked past it was a cafe with about three 80 year olds drinking coffee in that "make it last 2 hours" way that old ladies in hove have

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here