Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone been to Bulgaria

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Anyone been for a holiday ?....it comes very highly recommended from friends and i can get a fully inclusive holiday in the "sunny beech" resort for myself, my wife and my daughter for £800 next June.

I'd love to hear anyones experiences with the place.

Many thanks

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I haven't been there so can't comment from personal experience. However, a friend who knows people who have been told me they were unimpressed and the food was particularly uninspiring However, tastes vary, so others might think differently.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
apparently, sunny beach is the best area to holiday in.
not been myself though

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i have been about 4 years ago though
yes food was not good at all
beer was cheap i would not go all in
as everything is /was very cheap
saying that i dont think i would hurry back

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My sister in law and brother bought a house over there for about £5k with a huge patch of land and absolutely love it. There are in Kavena. Which I think is a harbour place rather than beach but I know they have lots of caves and cliffs.

We have never been so no personal experience, but my SIL is a bit of a hoity toity snob and Bulgaria is good enough for her so it can't be too bad!

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
I went there about 5 years ago to watch England. Loved Sofia, v.cheap and the city had a buzz about it like most places in Eastern Europe. Mates who stayed on the Black Sea not so impressed but that may have been something to do with the unpleasant Wolves blokes in town. Most hotels offered "extras".

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I went a few years ago skiing. Very cheap and beautiful countryside.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Not sure if anyone saw that "Britans Biggest Spenders" programme a while back but a guy on there went to Bulgaria and decided to be a bit different and rather than buy a house he decided to buy a whole TOWN and name it after himself! :lolol:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Ive just come back from Bulgaria. I photographed alot of the hotels in Sunny beach. What do you want to know

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
sir danny cullip said:
Not sure if anyone saw that "Britans Biggest Spenders" programme a while back but a guy on there went to Bulgaria and decided to be a bit different and rather than buy a house he decided to buy a whole TOWN and name it after himself! :lolol:

i saw that the guy was a cock, scott alexanderor something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here