Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyinsah

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
You just flipped! It wasn't completely serious you goon. He is worth nothing to us, be very surprised and upset if we part with money for him.

My apologies for not being able to make out your tone of voice (that's me being sarcastic btw).

Seriously though, if we pay £50k if not's that much and he is a decent player.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
55k is a fair price for a a player from a Championship club, albeit he didn't play much for them and has been shunted about on loan to various clubs. I reckon if he came to us we would see a bit more consistency from him if he played regular first team football. He has shown flashes of quality at times and been very average other games. He is still better than anyone else we have in his position. Reality check guys, we are a 3rd division club at the moment and I would stick my neck out and say it wouldn't be a bad bit of buisness. Get Wotton & Birchall was well and we could have a half decent midfield if Livermore can recover from his injuries.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
My apologies for not being able to make out your tone of voice (that's me being sarcastic btw).

Seriously though, if we pay £50k if not's that much and he is a decent player.

He proved that he is a loser when he was here.

No point giving Preston money to prove it again.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
He proved that he is a loser when he was here.

No point giving Preston money to prove it again.

How did he prove that exactly?

I guess we'll just have to disagree on our assesment of the player. I would like him here, you wouldn't.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
he had a good game against city but they were interested in PLAYING football unlike the hoofers we play against week in week out,his best performances have been against sides that have taken us on rather than snuffed out our flair players.perhaps mickey rates him for the higher level we need to be playing in.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
He certainly isn't the answer to our problems, and i see him more as an impact player coming off the bench but he would be worth signing if we could get him relatively cheap.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
He certainly isn't the answer to our problems, and i see him more as an impact player coming off the bench but he would be worth signing if we could get him relatively cheap.

That was how he was used while he was here, and will be used the same we if he can back. Brilliant impact player to be able to bring on. Unlike some of the other dross we have Anyinsah can come on and do something useful.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
This mornings Argus says he's on a free, but he is "keeping his options open" Unlikely to sign until later in the window, if at all. Looks like he's hoping to get a proper club and if all else fails, he's coming to us! We are his last resort! Great!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyinsah has some raw material. He is strong, quick and looks dangerous when he runs at people [witness the winning goal v Leicester]. His touch is worse than almost anyone I've ever seen at the club, but hopefully that can be worked on [though I'd be more hopeful of that if we actually had a coach at the club...]

I agree...

Mind you the same could be said about Savage (Bas) as well!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here