Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyinsah

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its a marginally better use of £50k than Dixon, I suppose...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I guess we would be interested in Birchall for centre midfield after the departure of Thompson and the end of Johnson's loan.

We need at least two central midfielders i say.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be fair, who even knows if Dixon's any use. I've seen him play for about ten minutes.

Anyinsah has some raw material. He is strong, quick and looks dangerous when he runs at people [witness the winning goal v Leicester]. His touch is worse than almost anyone I've ever seen at the club, but hopefully that can be worked on [though I'd be more hopeful of that if we actually had a coach at the club...]

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Adams spent £150k in his first season with us and we got some bargains, so £50k doesnt worry me yet.

I still think we need players that havent been part of our downfall this season, but I would rather have Anyinsah playing on the wings than Virgo, Fraser, Livermore, El Abd, Fleetwood, Murray, Forster etc

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I suppose with inflation etc 50k for him is much the same as 25k for Oatway but I do not think that Ayinsah is the answer to our problems. I am disappointed that we have targetted somebody who has proved not to be good enough in the main when here on loan. I would have preffered that we spent the money on somebody else, who hasnt been on loan here recently.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
£50k is a fair price IF that's true, knocks the likes of Robinson & Loft further down the order which can only be a good thing if we are trying to build a decent squad.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Great squad player who has shown some potential against, Man City, Orient and the foxs.

Will be interesting if the move makes him a more settled and consistent player, lots of promise lets hope Mickey can get the best out of him.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Carlise are rumored to be interested, well that's what they think on their forum.

Lets hope he goes there instead as from what I saw he wasn't very good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here