Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody got Sky-Go ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just the same as its predecessor , Sky Player. I watched a catch up episode of Carnivale last night on Sky Go (via pc) because my HD box didn't series link on the 1st episode. Picture quality was ok but there were occasional stutters with a download speed of 1.4 Mb/sec.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was trying to get it on my iPod but found from looking through the sky forum that the app hasn't been released yet. Got all those adverts at railway stations out a bit early.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I use it as a relative subscribes to the full Sky TV package but doesn't have a computer but is entitled to Sky-Go, so I have their log-in. For big football games it can be a bit of a nightmare and has been unwatchable due to constant buffering. Also, for live sport, the broadcast is actually a good few minutes behind, cricket is sometimes 2 overs behind the actual live action. I often get texts saying 'great wicket' a couple of overs before it happens!

Mostly it's pretty impressive, and if you download movies through 'Anytime' they are good quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here