Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody else watching the Senators v the Maple Leafs?

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Bastards, what game is that then?

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
I only support the home team. I live nearest Toronto and have supported them all my life. So yes there is only one team in Ontario - Toronto Maple Leafs.

What do you think of Daniel Alfredsson's comment last week? In case you missed it "Go ahead, write it," "I guarantee we'll win the Cup. I strongly believe this team will do it. No question about it." Admire the attitude, wish he had included the year it would happen!

Anyway I get to see the Leafs vs Sabres On Feb 14th so I am a happy camper. I have a new angle. I am flying my wife to Barbados for a week to see her best friend thus freeing me up to see some hockey..... So simple - I should have thought of it earlier!

Cheers,

David

7 - 1

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Hockey on Valentine's. Nice move! Wish I could swing it. Might have to see if I can get up to the Corel Centre some time.

Anyway, tomorrow should be fun. I'm spending the evening with the brothers of Jason Spezza and Mike Fisher of the Senators. No doubt they will be a bit pumped.

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Yes you will have a good time! Hockey on my own on Valentine's - as I told my wife I'm taking my favourite person out for the night.

I'm hoping to get up to the Corel Centre myself sometime this season as I have a friend who just moved to Ottawa. Any idea how hard it is to get seats (relative to Toronto)?

Cheers,

David

Juan Albion

driddles said:
I'm hoping to get up to the Corel Centre myself sometime this season as I have a friend who just moved to Ottawa. Any idea how hard it is to get seats (relative to Toronto)?

I've never had a problem getting seats. They don't sell out that often I don't think. Games against the Leafs are a different matter. Although I did get to see a playoff game between the two 2 years ago. :clap: :clap2:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
we just thought you'd give you your day in the sun juan, seeing as how we're gonna win the cup this year an'all.

oh and btw, don'y suppose you know whose head coach of the east for the all-star game do ya? :jester:

Juan Albion

kinkygerbil said:
Juan Albion
going to la and canada in july time what sports will be on? any chance of ice hockey?

No.

Go and see some baseball or maybe some lacrosse (which is an excellent sport, despite its reputation). A lot of hockey players play lacrosse to keep fit over the summer. First game I saw was the most violent couple of hours I've ever experienced.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here