Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody Else Getting Just A Wee Bit Bored Of Pop Tart Ed Sheeran?

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
He seems like a decent bloke and like was said, supports his local team and not a glory hunter. I’ve never really listened to his music much so actually don’t have an opinion on it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He seems like a decent bloke and like was said, supports his local team and not a glory hunter. I’ve never really listened to his music much so actually don’t have an opinion on it.
Entirely my perspective. Not someone deserving of an internet campaign of mockery.

As for this thread.....the idea of getting a wee bit bored with a musical artist is not something I could ever imagine creating a thread about. In any case if you like an artist, why not listen to them, then, when you feel like listening to something else, find something else to listen to.

Incidentally, a while ago I was getting a wee bit bored with my muesli, so I changed it a bit, and I'm quite enjoying the change. In a week, I think I may reduce the amount of dried coconut flakes and increase the amount of crushed walnut. I create my own mix you see. You can guess the rest.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
His music isn't my cup of tea but he is inspirational particularly for young people with learning difficulties. He overcame a terrible speech impediment and vision problems when he was younger and has succeeded against the odds. I've used his life story in assemblies as the kids need good role models like that.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Entirely my perspective. Not someone deserving of an internet campaign of mockery.

As for this thread.....the idea of getting a wee bit bored with a musical artist is not something I could ever imagine creating a thread about. In any case if you like an artist, why not listen to them, then, when you feel like listening to something else, find something else to listen to.

Incidentally, a while ago I was getting a wee bit bored with my muesli, so I changed it a bit, and I'm quite enjoying the change. In a week, I think I may reduce the amount of druid coconut flakes and increase the amount of crushed walnut. I create my own mix you see. You can guess the rest.
Are "druid coconut flakes" slang for magic mushrooms? No wonder you are enjoying your muesli a bit more now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here