Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Word On Mr V?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As far as I know he's at home, obviously his wife hasn't settled and needs to be home with her parents after the birth of their child. I believe he is working with the Valencia medical team to try and get fit as he trusts them more, which isn't good news but at the same time I cannot sure about that; in all honesty, does anyone really know where he is?

where on earth did you get all that crap from?

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
where on earth did you get all that crap from?

It is
Total
Crap.
As I said at the beginning of the thread. He looked around my kids school for a place for his. Hardly a sign of someone that wants away looking ahead for the future.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
It is
Total
Crap.
As I said at the beginning of the thread. He looked around my kids school for a place for his. Hardly a sign of someone that wants away looking ahead for the future.

it just amazes me how people pass off a bit of baseless gossip as fact.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
amex6.jpg

He was training with Crofty and Toby.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.

He is the bionic man and all they have to do is plug him in and charge him up. What Gus should have said is that we have had him on trickle charge and Monday week we will crank him up to number 11.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
That sounds quite dangerous, I'm surprised Mr Health and Mr Safety let him do that.

I am slow today. I only just got that and I spat my tea out. Thank you.

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
As far as I know he's at home, obviously his wife hasn't settled and needs to be home with her parents after the birth of their child.

Do you know his wife? Are you fluent in Spanish to discuss how unsettled she is living in Hove with three other spanish families now here living nearby? Have you popped in for a cafe con leche at their home to support her?

Yes sure -it is "obvious".
Ridiculous speculation that is the exact opposite of the truth.
Never mind- "obviously" you know them well....El Burro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here