Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any White Members had Bristol Rovers ticket indication yet?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Applied via email for BR tickets early last week (yes, via the correct address of away.tickets@bhafc.co.uk) after having rung ticket office and been told I 'should be OK' for getting tickets, and that White Member applications would be dealt with in order received.

Have any of you White Members had tickets yet? Seems some Blue/Gold haven't. :down:

It's leaving it very tight for getting travel sorted out - especially as we have coach tickets waiting on news as to whether we have match tickets or not. We're not interested in going in the Rovers sections, in case anyone suggests that, BTW. :p

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
You might want to call the ticket office as a mate of mine tried to use that e-mail address and was told that there have been problems with it.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Rang the club on Monday. Was told to send away for tickets as unlikely to be sold out.
Three Tickets arrived this morning:whisky:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Ours have just arrived. :)

Thanks for the response.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, does this mean that they will return unsold tickets to Rovers, thus allowing for some pay on the day fans...if so, I might be able to swap my ticket for the home terrace to the away one!

Slough Seagull

Bye Bye Slough
Nov 23, 2006
So, does this mean that they will return unsold tickets to Rovers, thus allowing for some pay on the day fans...if so, I might be able to swap my ticket for the home terrace to the away one!

that is what I am hoping...

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
its rubbish though, when I applied on friday I was told i'd be unlikely to get them as they were almost sold out........

arrived this morning

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
its rubbish though, when I applied on friday I was told i'd be unlikely to get them as they were almost sold out........

arrived this morning

Bullshit from the club in an attempt to make the Blue members feel better about the fact that they've splashed out £30 and got bugger all in return.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bullshit from the club in an attempt to make the Blue members feel better about the fact that they've splashed out £30 and got bugger all in return.

Dont you ever get bored? ZzZzZz!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Most Blue members would of got them with half season tickets I suspect, not paying for the pleasure of it!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
2 tickets on my doormat this morning, posted application in last thursday

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Blue members may have a valid point/cause for complaint if they haven't got what they originally paid for.
1) Have they or haven't they?
2) Are you a blue member? If not then why are you wittering on?

I'm not a blue member - whatever my NSC persona might suggest, i'm no mug! :D

They have got what they paid for - but how else can you explain the fact that the club have sent out a false message? Lots of people have bought tickets in the home end as a result of the club lying - we were told on Saturday there was NO chance of white members getting tickets as gold/blue applications still being handed in were going to ballot.

The club felt the need to put out a message suggesting tickets were going to sell out and that members were getting priority. What's all that about?

Sorry, i forgot i'm not allowed to moan about things that are wrong but don't directly effect me. Burgess Hill football club folding? I don't play for them or watch them. Sod them.

:rolleyes:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Application in at the weekend. 3 tickets arrived in Bristol this morning. Well chuffed after thinking we had no chance and were going to end up in with the farmers.

I'm not a blue member - whatever my NSC persona might suggest, i'm no mug! :D

They have got what they paid for - but how else can you explain the fact that the club have sent out a false message? Lots of people have bought tickets in the home end as a result of the club lying - we were told on Saturday there was NO chance of white members getting tickets as gold/blue applications still being handed in were going to ballot.

The club felt the need to put out a message suggesting tickets were going to sell out and that members were getting priority. What's all that about?

Sorry, i forgot i'm not allowed to moan about things that are wrong but don't directly effect me. Burgess Hill football club folding? I don't play for them or watch them. Sod them.

:rolleyes:

Hang on:
1) So the club has sold tickets as per the membership priority listing with gold and blue members having initial dibs - surely neither you (nor the persona) have any quibble with this?
2) Tickets were due to become available to white members from sometime(?) this week in chronological order of application receipt.
3) Club posts on the website last Thursday that there may not be any tickets for white members due to the current demand (at that time); similar advice from Insider appears on Ask the Club?
4) Tickets don't sell out after all so they're allocated to white members who start to receive them today - good news I thought when the postman arrived this morning.
5) But oh no; it's a conspiracy - incorrect information, bullshit, all done to placate blue members, what BALLOT, Murray's crap, misleading, DK's a control freak, club is lying (= deliberately trying to mislead), fans have even bought tickets in the home enclosure - wow!!!!

FFS you're behaving like a paediatric Big Gully - have you really, really got nothing better to do than to look for fault in everything?

PS: I have signed the Burgess Hill FC petition (used to live there) and hope the club takes up on the 'get out' in the district councillor's email that was posted on here last week. They need to pay up, build some bridges and settle with MSDC - GC may also need to take his ego elsewhere.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hang on:
1) So the club has sold tickets as per the membership priority listing with gold and blue members having initial dibs - surely neither you (nor the persona) have any quibble with this?
2) Tickets were due to become available to white members from sometime(?) this week in chronological order of application receipt.
3) Club posts on the website last Thursday that there may not be any tickets for white members due to the current demand (at that time); similar advice from Insider appears on Ask the Club?
4) Tickets don't sell out after all so they're allocated to white members who start to receive them today - good news I thought when the postman arrived this morning.
5) But oh no; it's a conspiracy - incorrect information, bullshit, all done to placate blue members, what BALLOT, Murray's crap, misleading, DK's a control freak, club is lying (= deliberately trying to mislead), fans have even bought tickets in the home enclosure - wow!!!!

FFS you're behaving like a paediatric Big Gully - have you really, really got nothing better to do than to look for fault in everything?

PS: I have signed the Burgess Hill FC petition (used to live there) and hope the club takes up on the 'get out' in the district councillor's email that was posted on here last week. They need to pay up, build some bridges and settle with MSDC - GC may also need to take his ego elsewhere.

You've COMPLETELY missed the point.

The ticket office staff CLAIMED as of SATURDAY that the game was oversubscribed, despite the fact that they've only (as of TUESDAY) sold half the tickets! It was apparently 'FACT' that the game was going to ballot.

That's not right.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
They're on general sale now apparently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here