Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Sucessful conversions?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
151820__si_l.jpg

I didn't expect that.

Thanks Xenophon - I'm off to search out an old DVD for a chuckle.

Edit: this'll do instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprjmoSMJ-o

Last edited:

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I just don't understand how you can be converted to support another team. My love for the Albion is way down deep inside and nobody can get at it. Still, fair play to you!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I just don't understand how you can be converted to support another team. My love for the Albion is way down deep inside and nobody can get at it. Still, fair play to you!

Surely the term 'plastic' springs to mind!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The plastics in my house-share all ask how the Albion are doing. It's nice to be able to impart knowledge and they are genuinely interested. People are noticing but I have no wish to convert them. (Btw 2x Man U and 1x Everton)

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I converted my girlfriend from a Reading fan :sick:
She's also a lucky charm as we have never lost when she's come to the football with me.
I've also converted my mate who was a casual Chavski fan. The appeal of stunning affordable football got him hooked & he's Brighton through & through now.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A joint venture by me and a mate has already come good! We're sat in the middle of the North with a Man U supporting friend of ours, all it took was the Amex and the Donny game and he was turned! Singing his head off, couldn't get enough of it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here