Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any STH's trying a different seat for the Gillingham game?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
yep - i've bagged North Stand (centre-left) rather than my standard WSU seat. looking forward to seeing/hearing the ground from a different perspective - shame the crowd is likely to be a bit sparse in places though.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yep, switching to the North Stand instead of my usual WSU

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
ticket in the east - I haven't been in an East Stand since the Goldstone and I want to see what the West looks like from the other side

Last edited:

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
yep - i've bagged North Stand (centre-left) rather than my standard WSU seat. looking forward to seeing/hearing the ground from a different perspective - shame the crowd is likely to be a bit sparse in places though.

Yeah, I'm hoping the euphoria from Saturday will lead to a run on tickets. The fact that it'll be the first game under floodlights should be a draw too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well I have my seat tomorrow and my brother and tony who sit either side are not going so there will be two spaces available in teh North, ...BUT if there are many more, I may have a mosey along and see if I can sit somewhere else to see what the view is like...we are in Block N Row U....really good view.

I want to sit by Lord B as he forgot the biscuits on Saturday!!!

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
NorthStand front row for me and my boy. Can look up to my loft seat, looking forward to it. Hope it dont rain, will pack a poncho in case for old times sake

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I've bought my usual seat in the North Stand, but looking at the Stadium plan there are still so many available - I might well venture further towards the back just to check it out (my ticket is row I, so not bad but no standing it seems...)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
im normally north stand row P
me and the bruv have decided to explore other areas of the stadium for the gills game, so we have moved back 4 rows.....same seat numbers though
:)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
According to a tweet from Naylor, we could be getting 16-18000 tomorrow. Should be rocking again

I wonder what that's based on. You can easily see online (the stadium plan on the ticket site) that there are nowhere near that many sold yet (there are entire blocks with less than 10 tickets sold, and only 2 blocks in the entire stadium that are sold out). I'd be surprised if there is 12,000 tomorrow...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got my WSL seat a while back but was going to see if I could change it but the queue was epic outside the shop on Sat so gave it miss. Quite fancied the WSU just to see how high it is so might see if I can make my way up there for the 2nd half

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not a STH but I'm looking to switch around all areas of the ground since I can, have already covered the North center, wsl wings and will be in the east for gills.

Jul 24, 2010
Brighton
I wonder what that's based on. You can easily see online (the stadium plan on the ticket site) that there are nowhere near that many sold yet (there are entire blocks with less than 10 tickets sold, and only 2 blocks in the entire stadium that are sold out). I'd be surprised if there is 12,000 tomorrow...

Maybe it's a projected figure based on the rate they are selling at. I hope he's right though.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Got my WSL seat a while back but was going to see if I could change it but the queue was epic outside the shop on Sat so gave it miss. Quite fancied the WSU just to see how high it is so might see if I can make my way up there for the 2nd half

the queue was to get into Dick's bar. I just breezed straignt into the shop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here