Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Star Wars fans out there?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
My son is literally bursting with excited anticipation of this film coming out. Me? I was hoping it would feature Natalie Portman in something figure hugging, yet flesh revealing. So, I've gotta say I'm a little disappointed that it Pixar-type animations.

Natalie%20Portman-Star%20Wars.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can't say I'm a fan of sci-fi but I enjoy the original Star wars trilogy if I watch them. Saw the latest ones at the cinema and they were shit. This cartoon looks shit and the idea of a live action series with minor chartacters will complete the conversion to a sub-standard Babylon 5 style, Sky3 sci-fi spac-fest. Just as has happened with Indiana Jones. George Lucas, where did you go so wrong?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
George Lucas, where did you go so wrong?

Yeah George where did you go wrong...was it in your Billion dollar mansion, with your award winning special effects, games and film companies. Or was it in the millions of dollars you made whilst franchising two of the most successful stories ever(Indy & Star Wars).

I agree with Nibble George, you REALLY f*cked up didn't you :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah George where did you go wrong...was it in your Billion dollar mansion, with your award winning special effects, games and film companies. Or was it in the millions of dollars you made whilst franchising two of the most successful stories ever(Indy & Star Wars).

I agree with Nibble George, you REALLY f*cked up didn't you :dunce::dunce::dunce:

You seem to have missed my point entirely. Well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here