Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any serial W*NKERS out there

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Any serial WANKERS out there

Almost 70% of fertility clinics either have no access to donor sperm, or find it extremely difficult to obtain, a BBC survey suggests.

Fifty of the clinics surveyed said they either had no sperm or insufficient supplies. The only place in the UK where supply exceeded demand is in Croydon.

Zoe and Colin Flaccid, from Bristol, are among those who are now unsure whether they'll be able to have children.

"It was a huge shock when we realised we weren't going to be able to access treatment," said Zoe.

She said the couple had considered buying fresh sperm over the Internet

"We don't really know where we want to go from here, but it's difficult draining a johnny that arrives in the post knowing that it might come from a knuckledragger."

Experts say that new sperm donor recruits started to dwindle in number during the run-up to a change in the law last year, which removed anonymity.

The secretary of the British Fertility Society, Dr Allan Jizzbucket, said:

"This is a consequence of the law change and the manner in which it was implemented"

"We made the point that centres needed help and some resources in order to receive donors following the law change - but sadly they've been left to their own devices, and now we have a huge mess on our hands."

The Department of Health said some clinics have managed to sign up new donors.

And the BBC survey shows that doctors who are still recruiting have been using some imaginative methods - such as targeting people such as scoutmasters who spend a lot of time on the internet.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I AM A SERIAL WANKER

alas............. i have been vasectomised

1066gull

I would never donate sperm.

The thought of having several biological children out there you will never know, only for them to try and track you down to search for their real father when they're old enough, because their relationship with the parents deteriotes doesn't really appeal to me.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Adriodinho said:

The thought of having several biological children out there you will never know, only for them to try and track you down to search for their real father when they're old enough, because their relationship with the parents deteriotes doesn't really appeal to me.
Is that why you don't go out Shagging at the weekends then?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I like to use a packet of Coco Pops. Will she have a little Leon?

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
No wonder people aren't volunteering no more as your anonyminity is not guarenteed anymore ensuring that the csa could sting you for a few grand when the mother decides she can't support her kid.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Adriodinho said:

I'm pretty sure the clinics have standards anyway so I don't think they'll need you.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Apparently a lot of people have problems donating. Out of the few that were supposed to attend the London clinic today, two came on the bus and another one missed the tube. :jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
clippedgull said:
Apparently a lot of people have problems donating. Out of the few that were supposed to attend the London clinic today, two came on the bus and another one missed the tube. :jester:

TAXI:D

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Re: Any serial WANKERS out there

El Presidente said:

Fifty of the clinics surveyed said they either had no sperm or insufficient supplies. The only place in the UK where supply exceeded demand is in Croydon.

True enough. It's known as the cluster effect, manifesting itself here within an isolated pocket (SE25) of Surrey, which is, incidently, absolutely miles away from Kent.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Perhaps NSC can set up an online ordering service??

Love it EP, Keep up the good work!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've hardly been wanking at all recently. I'm a bit worries to be honest. Two in two weeks cannot be right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here