Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Seagulls "tup" North?

byf's back!

Sep 14, 2004
manchester
Ive just relocated to the manchester area+was wondering if any other brighton fans in the area would like lifts up and down the country?

Or if anyone knows cheap rail tickets to get?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
And you call Manchester "oop north"!!!!

I try to attend all Albion matches north of an imaginary line between Lincoln and Birmingham .... so far just Wigan this season!!!

I know there are some Albion fans and NSCers (some part time on the board) in the Manchester and Oldham areas.

You'll soon find them flocking around you!

I'll be at Crewe and Notts Forest and obviously Sunderland over the next few weeks.

:clap: :clap:

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Welcome north BYF. Whereabouts are you? Anywhere near this part of town or are you studying in the rich & sunny parts of South Manchester!

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
My brother lives in Chester & works in Altringham - he went to Wigan & am sure he'd appreciate company to the norvern games.

He even has begun saying; "eee bye gum" :p

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Four of us in and around Stockport, but we don't always have a full car going to away matches (only 2 of us went to Watford.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
my bruv lives in n. wales is season tick. holder and comes down for all sat home games. only 2 in his car normally:D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Part of the Stockpport Seagulls Massiv with Padders, and also meet the legend that is the Cheadle Sex God. More than welcome to join us

Last edited:

rochdale seagull

May 23, 2004
guess where i'm based! Usually go to games north of Birmingham. Not sure if they are the same people but I think I met some of the guys who are posting on here in city centre pub in Manchester for the playoffs. What a night that was!
Planning to make the next trip to Notts Forest.

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
aye up lad.

I'm an exiled southerner, stuck in the cobbled streets of Leeds. Would definitely be interested in some form of car share thing, as I have to take the train everywhere...

Welcome to the North...(and you are welcome to it.......)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
PILTDOWN MAN said:
my bruv lives in n. wales is season tick. holder and comes down for all sat home games. only 2 in his car normally:D

I met him at Valley Parade with his lad.

I was oop north but finally returned back to the hallowed ground of Sussex.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
yorkshire seagull said:
aye up lad.

I'm an exiled southerner, stuck in the cobbled streets of Leeds. Would definitely be interested in some form of car share thing, as I have to take the train everywhere...

Welcome to the North...(and you are welcome to it.......)

where abouts in Leeds are you?

I'm in Farsley!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Oh shit i wondered why they where odd round here i thought it was years of in breeding.

it turns out that there a bunch of septics

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you can't get to a Brighton game get over to the McAlpine....superb football being played there this year.

And it all kicked off in Leeds Town centre before and after the Coca Cola cup game if you are a hooligan wanting a bit of bovver.

I hate L***s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here