Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any pubs in Brighton likely to be showing NFL....

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Best bet would probably be to check out the messageboards for either Sussex Thunder (think that'll be on www.sussex-thunder.co.uk or used to be anyways), or Brighton Tsunami. No doubt those boys will have arranged a pub to stick the games on, but it won't be a private gathering.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Possibly the Long man of Wilmington in Patcham. Thats my local and i think the landlord is a big nfl fan. Never seen it on when ive been there though. :shrug:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Get yourself a Sky subscription! Really looking forward to this weekend, Go Seahawks!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
NFL = 10 minutes of action spread over 3 hours of timeouts and adverts.
Zzzzzzzz.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Jacksonville Jags and Greeeen bay for me so mine's over (please not New England again!!!!)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Seattle. Remember watching their last playoff win in 1984 when Channel 4 did the coverage. Undefeated at Q West stadium this season, gotta do it again tomorrow night...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Perry Milkins said:
Bit like the Albion buying new players in the transfer Window.

Perry = Oakland Raiders who have had a pants season and came bottom of their league!!
Saw them play Miami before Christmas when I was over in San Fransisco. They were pretty dire, the most exciting thing was when two Raiders players had a fight on the sidelines!

The crowd make Brighton fans look loyal and passionate. There was about 60,000 there but when Miami scored their last touchdown with about 4 minutes to go (effectively putting the match out of Oakland's reach) the vast majority got up and left. By the time the final whistle went there were only about 2,000 there.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Let's Go Broncos.

Bloody typical though - four games on over the weekend and the Broncos game is the 1am Sunday morning kick-off. Sky+ and watch it over breakfast me thinks.

Still, can't complain too much as we've been on TV four times already this season and I went out to see them play Jacksonville in October.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
DAMANCLAY said:
My team, Tampa went last week. After we owned Washington and somehow managed to get beat.

Same a bloody disgrace...but thats football

With the Bucs gone allegence now switches to the AFC and to Steelers!!!

Ridin' da bus to the SuperBowl!!!!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Beeercan said:
Same a bloody disgrace...but thats football
With the Bucs gone allegence now switches to the AFC and to Steelers!!!
Ridin' da bus to the SuperBowl!!!!

IM not really fussed now, im sure ill watch most games tho. Ive been to see Tampa a couple of years ago, its weird how you have the "away" fans sat around you and no one bats an eyelid, whereas over here there would be murders! Im going to see them again sometime next season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here