Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any Posh Manager interview anywhere?

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
I mentioned this in another thread but I'm astonished that a club that's fifth in the table can even think about getting rid of their manager (in fact his win ratio at Peterborough is better than Gus Poyet's for Brighton) after about 20 games in charge. Fans are getting ridiculous these days
Some fans.
You know, the sort that post on 606.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Some fans.
You know, the sort that post on 606.

Yeah, I'm sure it's not all fans. But there must be a reasonable number voicing dissatisfaction for Johnson to have to make a statement about his future.

But then, Newcastle had to make a statement about Chris Hughton's future this week with some fans wanting him out - the club is 7th in the Prem having just been promoted and that wasn't enough. It's totally ludicrous.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Yeah, I'm sure it's not all fans. But there must be a reasonable number voicing dissatisfaction for Johnson to have to make a statement about his future.
Johnson said after the match he'd have to think about what to do next.
That led some of the depleted gene pool to assume he might be leaving.
So Johnson ends up denying he is going anywhere.
What chaos?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
if you have Seagulls world you can log onto The Posh.com and listen to him. Pretty boring stuff, delivered in his own monotonic way. Essentially beaten in all places on the pitch, need to stand up and be counted blah de blah de blah.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here