Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any people on here bout to start @ varndean college?

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Can i go back to college? :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My nephew Daniel

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
My ex gf came from Varndean College, she finished now, and now she working for some solicitors.

well at least she didnt come from Varndean School;)

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Hope u guys have more fun than I did at what is now called Central Sussex College (Was Crawley College, but has been renamed for the better due to merging with Haywards Heath and having campus's at Burgess Hill, Horsham and East Grinstead). Good luck for the year guys and enjoy it.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Strike said:
Hope u guys have more fun than I did at what is now called Central Sussex College (Was Crawley College, but has been renamed for the better due to merging with Haywards Heath and having campus's at Burgess Hill, Horsham and East Grinstead). Good luck for the year guys and enjoy it.

Ah, HH is going to be full of lots of the Crawley pikes now, worrying....

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
your NUS president seemed nice enough!

to be fair,I was busy making the most of the free "buffet"

I dont know what the other colleges made of me.

I'm supposed to be a student governor and I kept going back for more strawberries and dropping my pen when this stern lady was going on about "conflict of interests", that or trying to make my co-governor laugh by pulling funny faces at her and trying to make bits of the speech into innuendo

ill be damned if you get that kind of commitment from any other college!

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Know what u mean Withdean Wanderer, having been at what was Crawley College for 2 years, and having to put up with lots of Crawley pikies, one Palarse girl even called me some offensive names when I was in my Brighton top there once, but there was a few Brighton fans there, and some decent tutors so not all bad, but more idiots than decent folk though. :( I feel sorry for u guys going to college in Central Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here