Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any other WSU going in the North Stand on Saturday?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Obiviously wont be bringing my flask and blanket though. :p

why?

I bring my flask!

its the only way I get a drink of coffee without standing in a queue and missing some of the game

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Switching from WSL block G to WSU block I. Taking my daughter who is 10, for the first time so hoping she will enjoy the day, If all goes well I may be buying her a season ticket next year.

She has never showed much interest but after taking her to the Xmas party at the Amex and taking her intom the shop and buying most of the stock, she seems very interested.

ps She still thinks that Bobby Zamora is actually called 'Bobby's amoron'.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm in the north, but i can't seeing it being as RAUCOUS as it has been in the last couple of games

at southampton there were two topless 40-50 year old skinheads with their tops off smoking.....they were f***ing the law AND the cold

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
ME

Normally Block C in the WSU, but very much looking forward to sampling the NORF on Saturday and gazing upon the SPLENDOUR of the west.[/QUOTE

there will only be Paul from our group in his normal seat! I'm in the Profile Lounge again, match ball sponsors, and the wife is going with a group of 10 friends from The Midway sitting in the WSL block B, 4 of those making their 1st appearance at The Amex including a 9yr old going to her 1st ever game!!

rusty redeyes

Feb 26, 2007
Portslade, The Blue Anchor
ME

Normally Block C in the WSU, but very much looking forward to sampling the NORF on Saturday and gazing upon the SPLENDOUR of the west.[/QUOTE

there will only be Paul from our group in his normal seat! I'm in the Profile Lounge again, match ball sponsors, and the wife is going with a group of 10 friends from The Midway sitting in the WSL block B, 4 of those making their 1st appearance at The Amex including a 9yr old going to her 1st ever game!!

And none of the 11 are STH but all thoroughly looking forward to going

Three of us (WSU STHs) thought we would ring the changes on Saturday and give the North Stand a go. Anyone else from the WSU following suit ?. Quite looking forward to it but desperately hoping its nothing like H Block at Withdean !. Will certainly feel odd when the North Stand/West Stand chant kicks off .

We're the North Stand, we're the North Stand, Brighton boys!
:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here