Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any other WSU going in the North Stand on Saturday?

Oct 2, 2008
Three of us (WSU STHs) thought we would ring the changes on Saturday and give the North Stand a go. Anyone else from the WSU following suit ?. Quite looking forward to it but desperately hoping its nothing like H Block at Withdean !. Will certainly feel odd when the North Stand/West Stand chant kicks off .

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Trying out North from my usual WSU :wave:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ME

Normally Block C in the WSU, but very much looking forward to sampling the NORF on Saturday and gazing upon the SPLENDOUR of the west.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
North stand sth and i will be sitting in my seat for saturday.I dont want anyone else sitting in it especially West standers, anyway i need to take the tinsel and fairy lights off that i put around the seat.

Only joking Weststanders

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Normally W3D. Will be trying out N1B on Saturday.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not the north but 8 of us WSUers are heading over to the EAST on Saturday to witness the "wall of sound" from the west. Don't let us down chaps.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
North stand sth and i will be sitting in my seat for saturday.I dont want anyone else sitting in it especially West standers, anyway i need to take the tinsel and fairy lights off that i put around the seat.

Only joking Weststanders

Too late, they are coming for you!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I don't want any other person soiling my beloved Northstand seat ever ever ever !!!
I would feel dirty and unclean if I sat in it again afterwards !!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not the north but 8 of us WSUers are heading over to the EAST on Saturday to witness the "wall of sound" from the west. Don't let us down chaps.

Same here. I want to sample the view from ground level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here