Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any other MUGGINS at work today?

I'm running a public transport operation. Taking our lead from the industry leaders, we are obviously doing nothing at all.

Seriously ... B&H Buses are doing a superb job. Buses are currently running on the main routes across the city. Walk to the nearest main road bus stop and get into work, you lazy buggers!

Brighton Hove Bus and Coach Company: Latest News: Roadwork Disruptions

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I have already got one load of washing done and in the tumble dryer ,and another load washing.

Fed the dogs,done the washing up,breakfasted,and about to move on to the hoover through.

And keeping an eye on Sky Sports in case there's news of match postponements.

Snow stop work ? Not here !

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes. I took the overground to Old Street where I joined the Northern Line to Camden Town. Pleasant and straight forward journey for me!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The normal 20 min walk was a bit longer but made it in.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Work from home in Sullington but ironically will have to walk down to my late mother-in-laws house in Storrington to do final meter readings as her house sale completes tomorrow - can't actually see the removal van getting up her road on Friday morning but thats another matter!

So a nice brisk 3 mile jog through the snow beckons - might stop in the Village for a cheeky drink in the New Moon....

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Havnt got work today, but if I did id be in trouble. No buses coming anywhere near Rottingdean :(

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Havnt got work today, but if I did id be in trouble. No buses coming anywhere near Rottingdean :(

Brighton transport is a joke. OK so things f*** up in London all the time but there's always some way of getting around!! Brighton is over reliant on over priced, slow, unhelpful busses.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Lazy boy chair next to the rad for me...My sky keeps getting no signal though, dish was covered in snow. Knocked all that off with a stick and it worked for 20 mins, now no signal again. Anyone else having trouble with their dish. Dont want to miss the cricket tonight.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I was dispatched to a corner of the country with its own magic microclimate yesterday to get stuff done, its -5 and snowfree with dry roads outside. Bastards.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brighton transport is a joke. OK so things f*** up in London all the time but there's always some way of getting around!! Brighton is over reliant on over priced, slow, unhelpful busses.

To be fair there aren't that many hills in London

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Three mile walk in snow up over my shins.

Anyone else struggle in today?

Every school in Hastings and St Leonards is shut today - apart from one! Poor kids.

No fear. Abandoned my walk to work on Castleham yesterday (just up from your building) - that was bad enough. Site closed at 9pm today so didn't need to try. I did email a picture to your addy listed on the HO website of a car smashed into a lamp post on old london road. That should fill a bit of space! Good luck heading home.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'm heading there after my stint in the library, the landlord is actually running a coal fire rather than logs. It's fantastic heat, really gets your bones warm (Cinque Ports).

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Come on what are we men or mice?

Does my head when people say couldn't get into work and then they watch Rikki Lake instead of doing something constructive for their employer ... but expect pay!

Seriously ... B&H Buses are doing a superb job. Buses are currently running on the main routes across the city. Walk to the nearest main road bus stop and get into work, you lazy buggers!

Brighton Hove Bus and Coach Company: Latest News: Roadwork Disruptions[/QUOTE]

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No fear. Abandoned my walk to work on Castleham yesterday (just up from your building) - that was bad enough. Site closed at 9pm today so didn't need to try. I did email a picture to your addy listed on the HO website of a car smashed into a lamp post on old london road. That should fill a bit of space! Good luck heading home.

Cheers. Got that and forward it to our photographers who are working on a nice spread by all accounts.

Is more than a foot in some places. Mental.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here