Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any one else had this dreadful vomiting and diarrhoea bug?

D

Deleted User X18H

Our youngest got it on Sunday now its going through all of us. First time I have been off the loo for more then half an hour all day. Is it rife in Brighton at the moment any one know? Cheers

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Noro virus 24-48 hours

Very contagious - wash hands very well and alcohol wipe door handles/light switches/loo seat ,basically anywhere you have touched. Bed clothes hot wash.

Good luck hang on in there!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nasty thing.

Generally kids pass this around, sadly its because parents rush their children back to playgroup or school or nursery far too soon (we all have bills to pay!) and it simply gets passed on as they tend to not have such good hygiene. Do yourselves and everyone else a favour and keep yourselves home for a few days. You know how bad it is and you may just stop a few others from catching if from you if you do. Wait at least 24 hours from the last episode before venturing out in public....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Mrs G and both the kids had it but, miraculously it passed me by. The house was like a vomitorium for two days though

D

Deleted User X18H

Nasty thing.

Generally kids pass this around, sadly its because parents rush their children back to playgroup or school or nursery far too soon (we all have bills to pay!) and it simply gets passed on as they tend to not have such good hygiene. Do yourselves and everyone else a favour and keep yourselves home for a few days. You know how bad it is and you may just stop a few others from catching if from you if you do. Wait at least 24 hours from the last episode before venturing out in public....

It's horrible especially with young kids. The wife has narrowed it down to Monkey Business in Lewes or Little Lambs COGS up the road, despite a vat of anti bac gel. Oh well kids are getting a little better thank gawd.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Our youngest got it on Sunday now its going through all of us. First time I have been off the loo for more then half an hour all day. Is it rife in Brighton at the moment any one know? Cheers

I would imagine you,ll suffer from it for some time (hopefully) as you are full of shit.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
It has reached Eastbourne as our family has had a dose of it!
Nasty - first step is to get some anti-sickness tablets from the Quack then at least you can keep water down and not get dehydrated.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Can you get it again, as we all suffered with it a couple of years ago (maybe more) ? Does it mutate like the bird flu virus (which, being a bloke, I cannot get) ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There is a version in which sufferers spout loads of mindless self interested drivel on internet forums, It's a nasty little sickness which keeps repeating itself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here