Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any of you lot get a nice valentines suprise?

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
This will be my only contribution to this thread no matter what follows from Mr Bars, but I'd just like to point out that a man who types with initial caps on every single word has just called somebody else illiterate.

Which I found amusing. That is all.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
This will be my only contribution to this thread no matter what follows from Mr Bars, but I'd just like to point out that a man who types with initial caps on every single word has just called somebody else illiterate.

Which I found amusing. That is all.

Well, Goes To Show How Ignorant You Are. Illiteracy Has Nothing To Do With The Way People Type. Yet Another Saddo Stalking Me Around. Typical NSC.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
When I saw that Bars Mar had posted on this thread, I had to come and see what he'd said!

Actually just for the record, I actually found what Stan said to be strangely erotic :p

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
blimey. one simple question, a little note mention that the old lady was playing the trouser oboe yesterday and this relijus nutter goes off on one.

ever had your old man sucked bard mars?

Jan 30, 2008
missus stan was on absolutely top form yesterday. the chrismas basque, titties squashed everywhere, and her red stockings. slatered in the bar in the afternoon and gave me a valentines day blowie behind the counter while i was chatting to adolfo the baker. dirty old woman but i do luv her
did you give her a facial as a reward?

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
ha ha stan's wife is a filthy f***ing whoreslut.

you aint wrong son. she may have tits down to her knees but those big old thrups get me going every time. and ya know, i kinda like it when she puts it about. draw the line at her wanking off the young barmen like ive cort her a couple of times. that relijus idiot bars would have someting to say about that i am sure

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
did you give her a facial as a reward?

she likes that avon shite im afraid. her sister posts it over

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
treat her she may like it

not sure you can here in palma. those spanish women are either 25 and stunnas or 35 and look like there 80. its the sun mate. carlos told me his old woman rubs pigs fat into her mush! fuckin imagine that !

stan miguell

Oct 31, 2007
Same thing innit?

you wot darlin? i no that avon is cheap shite but it aint no way as bad as rubbing pigs fat into ya mush. or am i missing something?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
you aint wrong son. she may have tits down to her knees but those big old thrups get me going every time. and ya know, i kinda like it when she puts it about. draw the line at her wanking off the young barmen like ive cort her a couple of times. that relijus idiot bars would have someting to say about that i am sure

you two crazy kids don't need it to be february 14th to get all romanced up, do ya?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here