Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any news on the ticket queues folks?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Result, i'm now sending my mate down at about 4 PM to get our tickets :clap2: As it's the FA Cup Final it should get quieter.

I hope you didn't catch a cold running accross that Withdean pitch topless :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't forget they only need 1 person with id to buy up to 10 tickets for others so the 5000 queueing at Withdean could buy all 31000.

I think there is a very good chance all 31000 will go today judging by what I have seen.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Yea, f*** it. I'm off now! Wish me luck! :wave:

If you're all going to Cardiff clap ya hands!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Gareth Glover said:
I think there is a very good chance all 31000 will go today judging by what I have seen.

i think so too...i've just got back and was there at 8am. queue goes up valley drive and i guess about 1km long....people around me in the queue were averaging 5 or so tickets each, so that's a lot of tickets! same at the club shop too i hear...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The stadium holds 72,000, so I am sure the club can apply for more if they sell out the initial allocation

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I'm pleased to see so many people getting tickets to go, but four of the people in front of me were buying 6,8,6, and 18 tickets respectively.

The queue was right round the car park and part way down the road when I left at 10.30.

Hope everyone gets the tickets they want, but the £46 ones were going like hot cakes.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
southstandandy said:
but the £46 ones were going like hot cakes.

being a tight bastard that's what I'm banking on, there should be loadsa tickets for the third tier seats in the gods still available next week.......hopefully.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
My Bro just got back from Queens rd - bought £40 tix and was given N3 behind the goal...so half of those gone already...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here