I'm off to the shop in 30 mins as I'm paying by card

See you there Yorkie - leaving in a minute

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
See you there Yorkie - leaving in a minute

Good I'll have someone to talk to whilst queueing.

If you get there first save a place for me ;) :lolol:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Just heard from someone in the queue at Withdean. At 8.37 the queue, starting at the South turnstiles stretched up the slope, past the Sportsman, back again the other way past the Sportsman, through the Park & Ride, and into Tongdean Lane. The turnstiles don't open until 9.00a.m!

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
There should be plenty to go round - but come on the bigger the queue the better the publicity for the case for Falmer.

Mind you I am getting worried as like Nobby above I have posted mine off and therefore have gone for one price selection only - what if they sell out of that selection first? :nono: :eek:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont wont to get a ticket today - leave it till tomorrow to get one behind the goal :p

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
f*** me! :eek: Was just about to leave but i think i'll put it off until tommorrow now, but like Lush says when do we start to panic about not having any left?! :nono: We can't sell 30,000 tickets in one day could we?! Will be in the que at about 10AM tommorrow, it's got to be quieter than today surely?! ???

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Chez is going down at 3 as he hopes people will be watching the FA Cup. Get me a good ticket slim :bhasign: :albion: :ascarf: :ascarf: :falmerspi

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Tom, yeah they do, either get everyones applications together or just que together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here