Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any new signings this week on the cards?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think Gus said something about 2 more once they get back depending on if they can get the deal done

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
If Damour goes with the squad to Portugal, it's pretty much a done deal.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Posted by Withdean11

Posted by seagullsovergrimsby
Loic Damour
has he travelled over with the team?

That is very much the one I am hanging on !

Hope someone who has gone over there will post the answer !

perry digweed

Oct 21, 2003
Brighton
That is very much the one I am hanging on !

Hope someone who has gone over there will post the answer !

Agreed. Sounds like that's it for signings until they're back... so I'll also be looking forward to hearing who's traveled out there.

At least we'll all get a bit more work done this week!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hopefull a defender now, need someone, and I know he ain't looking for a keeper, but always thought he should go for Joe Lewis, wants to leave, young and class, unless he has already gone

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Posted by Albion534

Hopefull a defender now, need someone, and I know he ain't looking for a keeper, but always thought he should go for Joe Lewis, wants to leave, young and class, unless he has already gone

Whilst I very much agree with your sentiment, I believe Joe Lewis is still injured and will miss the start of season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Damour on the plane? That will surely be it for this week WRT potential new signings I expect...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Possible suggestion for a CB Anthony Gardner, who has been released by Hull City and was with Gus at Spurs when he was the number 2 there..

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Any news about the "household names" we were going to sign? Not unhappy with those we have got, but after the comments about big names, I still have a feeling we are in for a shock or two.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Any news about the "household names" we were going to sign? Not unhappy with those we have got, but after the comments about big names, I still have a feeling we are in for a shock or two.

We're Looking at Daz and Mr Sheen :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here