Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any mention of Yeovil POTG

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It usually is....but we're not usually top of the league. Just buy one online ess not complicated.

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
..............been thinking the same myself. All the West Country games have been advertised by the Club as ticket only, Swindon, Rovers etc. I think in the end they are always POTG. Can't see us taking 1,900 to Yeovil on a Tuesday night. Sure the West Country contingent will be out in force, but as has been said before transport links to and in Yeovil are pretty poor, which will put off many Sussex based fans, plus plenty of other games to see in March.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This is one of the nearest games for me.Sadly,midweek games ees complicated,and the local transport even more so.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wild horses couldn't drag me back to Yeovil. Well, they probably could, but I'd be dead by the time I got there.

Thankfully.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Wild horses couldn't drag me back to Yeovil. Well, they probably could, but I'd be dead by the time I got there.

Thankfully.

Its going to be a decision you'll regret, when Murray NOTCHES to put us 3-0 up, in the TWENTIETH minute.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I bought mine about 3pm, there was no one else buying tickets and no one on the phone. My automated message I got after said 0000/0000/0471 - whether or not we've sold 471 so far, I've no idea. We've sold at least 2, that I do know :)

MrT

Jan 18, 2010
I had an email from the ticket office to say that they will post a decision on the website as to whether it is POTG, on Monday.

brulee

Aug 12, 2008
i phoned friday. only 300 sold so it will be pay on the day. anybody needs a lift from bournemouth area , let me know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here