Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any ideas who .......

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Gus has come out and given a bit of a clue about a possible signing:

"We are still looking at a couple of players and one of them is a player who takes penalties and free-kicks, that's an important player for us.

"We are in a good position for one of them. The other two, there is always something that comes up. It's incredible.

"One day I think the chances have gone and then it all changes again. They are players who are free and lots of clubs are looking at them. It's about negotiations and I can see them going right to the end of the transfer window."

hmmmmmmmm.....???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Gus has come out and given a bit of a clue about a possible signing:

"We are still looking at a couple of players and one of them is a player who takes penalties and free-kicks, that's an important player for us.

"We are in a good position for one of them. The other two, there is always something that comes up. It's incredible.

"One day I think the chances have gone and then it all changes again. They are players who are free and lots of clubs are looking at them. It's about negotiations and I can see them going right to the end of the transfer window."

hmmmmmmmm.....???

Rickie Lambert was the first name that came into my head from the description of penalty / free-kick taker

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Fourth Official on twitter is suggesting that there is to be an influx at Saints. I'd be surprised if Cork and De Ridder is the extent of their summer activity, wouldn't you?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rickie Lambert was the first name that came into my head from the description of penalty / free-kick taker

Can you imagine Lambert's face when he sees the size of the Withdean pitch?

He'd have to have a clause in his contract that he'd only have to run across half of it, the lardy chozzer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here