Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any fans planning to buying SSC final through borough. Think again

D

Deleted User X18H

All 2000 plus 1901 members are entitled to go to this I believe so I am guessing around 6000 tickets up for grabs. Be nice if the club prioritised Withdean Season ticket holders for this one.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
All 2000 plus 1901 members are entitled to go to this I believe so I am guessing around 6000 tickets up for grabs. Be nice if the club prioritised Withdean Season ticket holders for this one.

if this final was not being staged at the amex you would not give a toss about going to this, makes me laugh how all of a sudden people who rarely take an interest in county football think they have right to be at this game because its the albion reserves and its at the amex!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I would hope PSL holder get some kind of dibs too. So as a withers st holder and a psl holder Im hoping to get one.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
And i for one go to borough games regularly, so i'll be there supporting eastbourne borough!!!!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
if this final was not being staged at the amex you would not give a toss about going to this, makes me laugh how all of a sudden people who rarely take an interest in county football think they have right to be at this game because its the albion reserves and its at the amex!!!

Well, state the bleeding obvious why don't you?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

So basically, an Albion side are taking part in the first game at their new stadium, and you are criticising fans for wanting to go...?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
So basically, an Albion side are taking part in the first game at their new stadium, and you are criticising fans for wanting to go...?

er how many go and watch the reserves?? come on mate, you know as well as i even if it were not the albion reserves how many would still be interested, the same amount. all because its the first ever game at the amex, i just hope all of eastbourne get the opportunity to go.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
er how many go and watch the reserves?? come on mate, you know as well as i even if it were not the albion reserves how many would still be interested, the same amount. all because its the first ever game at the amex, i just hope all of eastbourne get the opportunity to go.

I agree with that - because Borough fans would have been more likely to attend the final wherever it was. But it's a complete one-off, there is no precedent as for every other senior cup final its pay on the day and they're happy to have as many as they can. The fact is it's an Albion side and a massive event - how do you suggest the Albion tickets are allocated?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
The club I used to play for and manage has been given 9 tickets for the SSCF. The current manager is only handing these out to the Albion fans among us but you can imagine the amount of people who will be able to get a ticket just to see the new stadium.

Right or wrong I don't know but the club are making sure they get the full 10,000 needed as part of the safety certificate procedure.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
let "us" borough see how much of our allocation we sell up to 5,000 tickets then the rest brighton can do what they like with, just don't like the idea of brighton fans getting tickets from our allocation because they know they are going to struggle to get one from their own....which they will. i like what our chairman has done...shareholders/members/st holders and all those who were at the last game against bath who got a voucher to ticket entitlement....funny how the gate rose to over 1,000 for that game and a piss of with the amount of brighton shirts in with us who did not even know our players names, thats my point.

Do we know how many tickets are being allocated to Eastbourne Borough? Bearing in mind that Borough are giving priority to their season ticket holders and people who attended the Bath City game on Easter Monday (and there were only 1,014 there, including away supporters), it's quite possible that they won't sell their full allocation without putting some tickets on general sale.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
let "us" borough see how much of our allocation we sell up to 5,000 tickets then the rest brighton can do what they like with, just don't like the idea of brighton fans getting tickets from our allocation because they know they are going to struggle to get one from their own....which they will. i like what our chairman has done...shareholders/members/st holders and all those who were at the last game against bath who got a voucher to ticket entitlement....funny how the gate rose to over 1,000 for that game and a piss of with the amount of brighton shirts in with us who did not even know our players names, thats my point.

Funny how you very righteously demand that Borough get as much of their 5k entitlement as they can fill, then later point out, seemingly rather annoyed, that WITH a load of Albion fans, your last home gate rose to 1k.

Btw I am on your side - this is a cup final and Borough deserve to take as many of their half as they can. You just shot yourself in the foot a bit there.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Do we know how many tickets are being allocated to Eastbourne Borough? Bearing in mind that Borough are giving priority to their season ticket holders and people who attended the Bath City game on Easter Monday (and there were only 1,014 there, including away supporters), it's quite possible that they won't sell their full allocation without putting some tickets on general allocation.

1500 I believe.

D

Deleted User X18H

I haven't missed a reserve game since er......February.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

and it's a final , and normally a good day out

I genuinely want to go

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here