Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any conspiracy theorists out there?

We went shopping in Ringmer this morning to buy a garden gate. First port of call was Harper & Eede. Apart from Roz and myself, there were only two other customers in the shop.

One was Dereck Wade, Lewes District Council's "expert" witness on planning matters at the two Public Inquiries.

The other was John Woodruff, landlord of the Swan at Falmer.

Why?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Homosexual tryst?

*Please note, that was a random selection of words and nothing was intended by that statement - I am too young to rot in jail :cry: *

Ps I found out a friend of mine, is distantly related to Doug Taylor.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
John Woodruff used to play for Wolves.
Woodruff and Wade were no doubt celebrating the election results. What could be more exciting than a visit to a hardware shop.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Were they together? Wearing large hooded cloaks that left their faces in darkness, chanting backward latin around some chalk marks on the floor?

If they were they were trying to get in contact with whats her name? The Devil.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hope you checked under your car afterwards Lord B

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Lord Bracknell said:
We went shopping in Ringmer this morning to buy a garden gate. First port of call was Harper & Eede. Apart from Roz and myself, there were only two other customers in the shop.

One was Dereck Wade, Lewes District Council's "expert" witness on planning matters at the two Public Inquiries.

The other was John Woodruff, landlord of the Swan at Falmer.

Why?

Both needed new garden gates ?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
If you can get compromising pictures of the 2 surely we can claim that there is a conflict of interests going on and the LDC have no right to appeal against the yes vote.:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here