Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any CABBIES on here fancy a JOB (or two)?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There are number of companies offering this kind of service. Just put the details in the internet machine and you'll find them.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
How much would a cabbie charge for such a service, maybe a friend could do it for a cheaper price

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
How much would a cabbie charge for such a service, maybe a friend could do it for a cheaper price
That would be illegal, unless they only charged for fuel.

I would if I could, Mr Safeway. I am unfortunately otherwise occupied at that time in the morning.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
Myself and two other Albion fans need a taxi to Gatwick this Friday morning, leaving Hove at 4:00. Will possibly want one back on Sunday evening as well, about 11ish.

Any offers? :thumbsup:

I'll give you a lift...and i'll happily break your nose for that comment you made the other day about the paper boy who was hit by a car. Well the kid has since sadly passed away. Didn't it cross your mind that people on here might know the family? Idiot.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
That would be illegal, unless they only charged for fuel.

I would if I could, Mr Safeway. I am unfortunately otherwise occupied at that time in the morning.

If I was to take my housemate to the airport for £20 I don't think anyone could prosocute me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here