[News] Any bother in town last night?

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
@Nottseagull

IMG_4490.jpeg

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
It was scenes in Malaga old town last night. The streets were literally blocked by thronging crowds of Spaniards singing and bouncing around. I saw lots of people wearing England shirts amongst them and none were bothered. So aside from being kept awake by the entire city beeping their horns all night I have to say the Spanish seem like good winners.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I had to be in Central London last night due to something planned nearly a year ago. Mostly it was good humoured boisterousness around, though parts of Leicester Square were already like little vignettes of Gin Alley by 5pm with all the people too young or too drunk (or both) to get in pubs. In the pub I watched it in everything was quite tame, the closest it got to aggro was one old bloke telling some teens to "change the tune" when they started singing Ten German Bombers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was scenes in Malaga old town last night. The streets were literally blocked by thronging crowds of Spaniards singing and bouncing around. I saw lots of people wearing England shirts amongst them and none were bothered. So aside from being kept awake by the entire city beeping their horns all night I have to say the Spanish seem like good winners.
They’re used to it :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here