Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anti LDC T-shirt

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BensGrandad said:
IMHO that would look great on a leaflet to be placed in every freebie local paper like the Pizza people do in The Leader.

The final wording should be or Choose The Seagulls Party. What would it cost to have it printed and put into the freebie papers?

I would be prepared to donate towards that.

Any ideas of the cost involved.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Easy 10
Great idea. I'd prefer to focus on the NEGATIVES though.

Choose Lewes District Council. Choose De Vecchi. Choose a bunch of f***ed-up autocratic NIMBYS riding roughshod over democracy to run your town. Choose lies. Choose deceit. Choose hypocrisy. Choose selfish agendas. Choose private meetings behind closed doors to decide how much of YOUR CASH to piss down the drain in order to permanently wreck plans for a Community Stadium thats not even in your district being built. Choose a council ignoring and disregarding the democratic wishes of a two-thirds majority. Choose countless underhand stalling and delaying tactics to drag the issue through three Public Inquiries over four years, then when they don't get the decision they want, taking legal action to change it. Choose a £250,000 legal bill to be paid for from public funds. Choose further increases in your council tax to help pay for an ever-spiralling legal bill to take it to the High Court. Choose inadequate flood defences. Choose a neglected, decrepit, crumbling flint wall over a thriving local non-league football club. Choose the closure of local sports fields through lack of funding. Choose sneakily doctored, misleading propaganda photgraphs. Choose to protect a muddy field next to a major dual carriageway hemmed in by two universities and a railway line, under the pretence that the area is "outstandingly beautiful".

Choose Lewes District Council, and help MURDER Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club at all costs. Whatever the costs.

(the t-shirt might need to be XXXXXXXXXL though)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BensGrandad said:
IMHO that would look great on a leaflet to be placed in every freebie local paper like the Pizza people do in The Leader.

The final wording should be or Choose The Seagulls Party. What would it cost to have it printed and put into the freebie papers?

I would be prepared to donate towards that.

I'd buy one!

A word of caution though. If you put 'Choose the Seagulls Party' on it you might want to check with the Seagulls Party first!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here