Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anti falmer begging letter!!

jessica mepham

Aug 23, 2005
newhaven
The anti Falmer campaign have sent letters to residents in Bevendean(my parents had one dropped through the door earlier) asking for donations to fund their appeal!Dont know if they've been begging elsewhere in Brighton?What a cheek!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Can I send you a begging letter to pay off my overdraft?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
The anti Falmer campaign have sent letters to residents in Bevendean(my parents had one dropped through the door earlier) asking for donations to fund their appeal!

That's rich! Unlike Falmer Parish Council.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Dawsey said:
I'm in Bevendean and haven't had a letter through my letter box..............

YET!!!!!!!!!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Post the adress they want donations to so I can shit in an envelope and post it to them. :thumbsup:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Did they by any chance include a return-paid envelope like most 'charities' do?

Put a brick in it, post it back.

Also, check to see do they have collection licences, etc, for sending begging letters, and consider phoning the cops if they don't....

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Silent Bob said:
Post the adress they want donations to so I can shit in an envelope and post it to them. :thumbsup:

And don't put any postage on it so they are out of pocket to receive it :smokin:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Madness. Weren't Bevendean and Moulsecoomb the parts of Brighton that were most in favour of the stadium?

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
You'll see them advertising in the Private Eye next in the "Eye Need" section...

I've sometimes wondered if people who advertise in there actually get any money by saying "Credit Card bills too high, going on holiday next week!":rolleyes:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
disgruntled h blocker said:
You'll see them advertising in the Private Eye next in the "Eye Need" section...

I've sometimes wondered if people who advertise in there actually get any money by saying "Credit Card bills too high, going on holiday next week!":rolleyes:

My ex sent in an ad to that section. All she got were propositions from old letches ...serves her right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here