For the remaining 5 games

• To Start

Votes: 96 90.6%
  • Impact Sub

Votes: 10 9.4%

• Total voters

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
It's so tough to pick our starting wingers, especially when solly is back. At the moment I would start knocky and skalak with Murphy playing off hemed. Kaz was class at start of season but still seems a bit rusty after the injury

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Knockaert is our most dangerous player, and our most exciting player. We have two home games in a row and the crowd need to be a factor. Fulham have two of the best goalscorers in this division but they, like QPR, have a suspect defence. We are playing catch- up in third place.

Knockaert HAS to start the next two games, maybe rest him vs Charlton, then starts in the Derby and Boro games.
Ince has been instrumental in Fulham's recent revival, which is good news on 2 fronts!
PG

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We may actually have to win all 5 to get auto promotion. I know teams regularly drop points but we cant rely on that to always happen.

I just don't quite know what Chris sees in Skalak at the moment, most of his set piece deliveries were poor tonight. In open play he continues to look a fish out of water.

Could it be the 3 assists in 2 games and numerous other chances he's been creating from his deliveries? Set pieces are what most away sides will look to capitalise on.

Chris found the right formula in the Burnley game, our most outstanding display of the season when we made a really good team look like cloggers, and it has been baffling to me why the changes.

He lost Baldock to injury. I don't think you can underestimate how important over the course of the season Baldock has been. He had no choice but to change it against Birmingham - which was a great performance other than Stockdale's error, and started the same again at Forest. Knockeart has faded in some games, so Hughton is rightly using him wisely. No doubt he's start on Friday.

Even with the win tonight we are chasing the other two with Boro's game in hand and our average goal difference.

They play each other. Either both will drop 2 points, or 1 will drop all 3. We then play Boro - win all our games and we go up. It is in our hands.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hughton has been right to rest Knockeart in my opinion.

He is keeping his squad fresh. Knockeart will start Friday absolutely fighting fit, while options such as Lua Lua and Skalak are very much involved and part of the team. I suspect Knockeart will start the next 2, but wouldn't be surprised to see him on the bench away at Charlton.

Saturn

Vicarious
Feb 11, 2016
Knocky should start 4 of the 5 remaining games. I would personally rest him for the QPR game. After playing last night, play him vs. Fulham (15/04), then rest him for the QPR match (19/04) so he’s fresh for the away trip to Charlton (23/04). There’s then a nice big gap to the Derby match (02/05) and then a five day turnaround for Boro (07/05).

I’d play a mixture of Skalak and Murphy in the meantime, with KLL as an impact sub (where necessary).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here