Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

another st thread

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
The point is we have a large fan base, but during the 'Lost Years', restricted seating, relatively unimaginative footballing style etc we failed to fulfil our potential. We can become bigger! Some people become fans rather than being born into it. But the club needs to fill those seats! That is why we must have a sensible ticket exchange system!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The point is we have a large fan base, but during the 'Lost Years', restricted seating, relatively unimaginative footballing style etc we failed to fulfil our potential. We can become bigger! Some people become fans rather than being born into it. But the club needs to fill those seats! That is why we must have a sensible ticket exchange system!

We could have the perfect system but if people can't be bothered to use it there will be empty seats

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i would imagine they will be there most weeks.
how often do chelsea and arsenal kick off at 3pm on a saturday?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i would say they are in a very small minority! season ticket holders for a london club and brighton is just expensive and pointless..why dont they just go follow their 1st teams away?

yes that indeed

i would say they are in a very small minority! season ticket holders for a london club and brighton is just expensive and pointless..why dont they just go follow their 1st teams away?
They are probably busy people, with loads of dosh. Like most people in that situation, they can't be arsed to fanny around with humdrum tasks like buying tickets for individual matches. They like to sort this kind of thing out with a one-off deal before the season starts (or two deals, if there is an alternative club available as well as Chelsenal).

Then they have the option of going to whatever game they want. Or, if they feel like it, they might watch a game on their high definition, wide-screen, 3D televisions. Or they might play a round of golf instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here