Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another sport TV Sunday - what will you be watching?

What are you watching, tomorrow.

• The Open - Golf

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • The Test Match - Cricket

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • The Grand Prix - Brrmm bbrrmm's

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • Le Tour - Cycling

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • Buying new batteries - a remote-athon

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • The one I've forgotten

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Columbo - Columbo.

Votes: 6 11.5%

• Total voters

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
I'll be continuing to decorate the dining room with the F1 on in the background. The Mrs and I booked a long weekend off work to get it done and as usual when we plan to stay in the house all weekend it turns out to be one of the hottest weekend off the year!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
First day off all week and a sunny one to boot. Being a cycle fan I will probably leave the Tour till tonight, Paris is a boring day, the exciting stuff was two weeks ago but it'll be on ITV1 and I've never seen cycling in HD!
I'll keep an eye on the golf but will only start watching if G Mac starts closing in on Scott.
I'll give the F1 a miss , Button and Hamilton have been a complete let-down in this incredible summer , what a shame British Golfers and Drivers haven't joined the success party.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Oh yes, the cricketers can do one, it's all very well being great at home but until they cement the No1 status by winning away then they won't get my viewing stat

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will watch the Tour then the Golf

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'll watch a fair bit of The Open golf then it's the continuation of the best darts tournament of the year tonight; The World Matchplay. Great match last night between Terry Jenkins and Kim Huybrechts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here