Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

another six points and we are certs for the championship!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I see what he means....by 3pm Saturday we could very well have 80 points. That would leave us with 9 games left and needing around 6 points to go up with is 2 wins.....that would mean that the chasing pack have to win about 80% of there matches and realistically thats not gonig to happen, we are the form team and we wont win all out games. So he SAYS "win the next two and we are CERTS for the championship" which is basically true whether it be first or second.

Why is this season so nerve racking, is there anyhting else going on in the world out side of the seagulls!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I think The Rev means if we win the next 2 home games then it really is almost all over bar the shouting.
I tend to agree 80 points with so many games left.....that fat lady really will be clearing her throat.

Still gotta win the 2 games first though, id take 4 points now
for fear of using the old NSC style , but "this"

not as far as being Champions , but Auto Promotion should be covered by that

anyways , like you say got to win them first, and i have a feeling County will be properly up for it tomorrow night

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
92 points..... thats the target,... Champs,.... so 5 wins 3 draws from 11........ EASY EASY EASY....

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Lets hope the wheels fall of the Posh rollercoaster tonight. Albion are without question going up but i'm secretly hoping we might put up a fight for the top spot. If we can get within 6 points of you by the time we play you, who knows. We have that extra game in the final week of the season (Plymouth game away postponed this weekend)

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Lets hope the wheels fall of the Posh rollercoaster tonight. Albion are without question going up but i'm secretly hoping we might put up a fight for the top spot. If we can get within 6 points of you by the time we play you, who knows. We have that extra game in the final week of the season (Plymouth game away postponed this weekend)

Would rather Posh go 2nd,and would love to see you stay down, but surely not,not being the biggest,bestest club ever........

Seecider

Apr 25, 2009
92 points..... thats the target,... Champs,.... so 5 wins 3 draws from 11........ EASY EASY EASY....
What price the Albion making the magic 100. We could still do it. Can afford to lose two games, but must win the rest by my calculations.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
i don't want to start working it out, because its getting a little tense now teams behind us are racking up the points scrappy 1-0's will do me all the way till the end of the season, just hope the lads are not getting fatigued.....lets just hope and pray we are there at the end.......don't count your chickens, look at bournemouth, 3 loses on the bounce now they were nearly top not so long ago!!!! just shows what injuries do to a team, they will not even be in the play offs.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010

you lot deserve to stay in league 1!!!! giving it all the big potato's that you lot are the best in the division!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaawn......!!!! (not you personally) the league table don't lie, also think your manager is a gobby mug, just my opinion..

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Our season has been 3 stages so far..
First we began to build a proper team and battered any team at any venue regardless of who they are
then a slight dip in form HOWEVER (like champions) we fought through and stayed top
then we regained form but our game slightly changed as teams knew how to defend against us but we still keep getting the 3 points
I know can see us going on and winning a few games 1-0 and maybe losing 1 and drawing but i pray to god that we can beat scumhapton and song 'thats why were champions'

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What's the latest on Plymouth, our position at the top would be under more threat if we suddenly lost those points to the saints.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I see what he means....by 3pm Saturday we could very well have 80 points. That would leave us with 9 games left and needing around 6 points to go up with is 2 wins.....that would mean that the chasing pack have to win about 80% of there matches and realistically thats not gonig to happen, we are the form team and we wont win all out games. So he SAYS "win the next two and we are CERTS for the championship" which is basically true whether it be first or second.

Why is this season so nerve racking, is there anyhting else going on in the world out side of the seagulls!!

There is some rumour going around about us bombing Libya, dont believe it myself lol.

Seagull1967

Aug 8, 2009
Barnsley
The form of the last 15 games has been very impressive, (Won: 12 - Drawn: 1 - Lost: 2 or 37 points from a possible 45), if this continues until the end of the season we could be prompted after 41 games and then crowned champions after 43!! Lots of WHAT, IF's and MAYBEs! lol :bhasign: :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here