Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another saturday night

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Staying in, shit weather and bottle of red to drink.

Looking forward the final part of Berlin on BBC2

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cheer up Huple, Guinness Draft is £7 for 10 cans at Asbo and after ten of those you could probably stick your cock in the slot of your VCR (if you've still got one) and you probably wouldn't notice any difference. Failing that there's always Match.com - always saying they have more women than men on there.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why was Jimmy Bollards wearing a black scarf type thing round his neck? Was he wearing it during the game?!?!

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Cheer up Huple, Guinness Draft is £7 for 10 cans at Asbo and after ten of those you could probably stick your cock in the slot of your VCR (if you've still got one) and you probably wouldn't notice any difference. Failing that there's always Match.com - always saying they have more women than men on there.

I`m ok really cheeky. She is out, they are out.................. so its all about what I drink. I take a lager drink, i take a cider drink...............come to think of it.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Going to Who's Who brilliant Who tribute band playing Tommy tonight at the Komedia. Like to say more but can't explain.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
In fact so good we are going there at Easter for a weeks city break.

Took family there two weeks ago for the weekend. Saw all the sights, and Hertha play Koln in the Olympic Stadium on the Sunday night.

A top weekend, so good that the Mrs wants to go back soon.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Going to Who's Who brilliant Who tribute band playing Tommy tonight at the Komedia. Like to say more but can't explain.

Enjoy, wish I was going. Never seen WW - they were at Komedia earlier this year (doing Quadrophenia I think). Dizzy in the head and I'm feeling blue.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I`m ok really cheeky. She is out, they are out.................. so its all about what I drink. I take a lager drink, i take a cider drink...............come to think of it.....

I've got some Bournville Cocoa Powder that needs using up if you want to pop round ?

Can't believe nobody's picked up on the fact this thread is a botched attempt to post this
[yt]-sxf-P3JBio[/yt]
From a hypocrite who turned to Islam, condoned attacks against Western culture, then returned to it to make more money for himself. (Cat Stevens that is, not you, Huple!)

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Another saturday night and I aint got nobody
I got some money cos i just got paid

Great Cat Stevens song (or whatever he is called now)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Staying in, shit weather and bottle of red to drink.

Me too Beachy! I am currently on a reasonable bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Haven't had a bottle of red since.....................

Last night!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm on Wolf Blass at the mo... gawd it's boring .. no decent chatter on the board.. Facebook acting up.....I'm a Non-Entity is lacking punch.. :facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me too Beachy! I am currently on a reasonable bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon. Haven't had a bottle of red since.....................

Last night!

Was on the lager last night as out having a curry.................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here