Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another reason to hate John Terry

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
he wiped his nose on his shirt?!?! is THAT a reason to hate him?

unless I've missed something in that clip obviously!

Mar 13, 2008
he wiped his nose on his shirt?!?! is THAT a reason to hate him?

unless I've missed something in that clip obviously!
I dont see anything other than that.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wonder if we should really hate him simply because he did not take a hanky on the pitch.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
He blows snot out of his nose onto tevez - how anyone can't see that staggers me

really hard to tell whether thats snot or a part of the referees shirt, hardly a reason to hate him IMO!

Seagull Stew

It does look like Terry "snots" on Tevez's neck. Why would you get so close to a player covering one nostril like Terry does?
Tevez's reaction suggests he felt something, but not realising what had happened, brushed it off. Had he realised what Terry had done I'm sure all hell would have broken loose.......Again!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I cannot see what you're all going on about? I can see Terry blow his nose on his sleeve? But thats about it?

I've watched it a number of times and thats all I can see, But then again hating John Terry seems to be the " IN " thing at the moment so people do tend to follow like sheep and look for things that are'nt even there.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I've watched it a number of times and thats all I can see, But then again hating John Terry seems to be the " IN " thing at the moment so people do tend to follow like sheep and look for things that are'nt even there.

You're blind, that's all I can conclude. I've never had a problem with JT before.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

He quite clearly spits in between the two motions of wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

I don't understand why people hating John Terry is attributed to being sheep-like and the 'In thing'. Maybe he is a loathsome character and people are agreed on that.#-##

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here