Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Quiz about yourself and NSC

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
mendoza10 said:
Another Quiz:

people of all ages, backgrounds, races, sexes, religions post on here, all with different opinions. it is ok to be friends with different people in different "posses". i f we were all the same the world would be boring. we all have one common ground, we all support the albion (rival fans excluded) so get behind the team and cheer them on through the Coca Cola Champioship Campaign!

thank you please

Safeway said:
I think that's the precise point that Mendoza was trying to make by starting this thread. The object was not to answer the questions at all.

:clap2: :clap2:
some people didnt get it. why do people dislike people for being friends. just cause i have met people (on NSC) that like the same things as me, like going out drinking and do things that i like doing, it doesnt make me a geek!

it was a bit (well a lot) pointless excercise, but at the time of writing i was a bit annoyed at people for having a go at people that met through NSC.

it was only on sunday i was at the font, with my real mates, my work mates and my computer generated mates i met on here :jester:

sorry for any confusion!:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here