Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another one bites the dust

Apr 17, 2009
Rural East Sussex
Should we now expect to see the domino effect. Justice minister, or should that be injustice minister, Shahid Malik has stepped down. This comes moments after he pleaded with the Telegraph to stop the bloodfest on MP's expenses

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
He gave a most arrogant and aggressive interview on BBC News this morning... he came over like an utter cock :angry:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
None of them have had the guts to resign as an MP yet, though, have they?

Let the electorate decide whether they should continue to represent them.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I saw the guy on the news last night - he represents all that is wrong with politicians in Westminster today. Good riddance.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes but not the Justice Minister, which is a start.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Yes but not the Justice Minister, which is a start.

I thought Jack Straw was the Justice Minister and Malik was just one of the ministers under him.

Malik turned me down for an internship a couple of years ago, so he's no loss :lol:.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not being funny, but he should never of been an MP in the first place.

The verb is to have, not to of! :dunce:

However, pray tell why you think he shouldn't have been an MP. Are you saying he didn't win in the last election, or is there something about his eligibility?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
The verb is to have, not to of! :dunce:

However, pray tell why you think he shouldn't have been an MP. Are you saying he didn't win in the last election, or is there something about his eligibility?

Don't rise to it fella, you'll distract him from his school revision. He gets to use an abacus tomorrow..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here