Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another load of old rubbish

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Ernest said:
Following Saturdays thrashing at Hull my prediction that we would not win a game this season looks to be stunningly accurate and my new prediction that we will not score another goal this season looks well on the button too.
For a third prediction today, following our pasting at Preston and being pulverised by Plymouth then it will be bye bye to that lardy Jocko buffoon Magoo and hopefully this time the inept Booker who is about as much use as chocolate tea pot will follow him out the door too.
Once we are rid of that pair of idiots we can then get Albion legend Martin Hinshelwood to take over and have another Albion legend Dean Wilkins as his assistant. With my dream team in charge they can kick out all the useless crap Magoo has signed and get some tried and tested English lads in to do the job and we will be safe in mid table at the very least.
Of course once we get the Falmer no and get rid of Dick Tight and the rest of his failed regime and install a dynamic thrusting chairman in the mould of Simon Jordan the feel good factor will propel us into the play offs at least.
I might even take my 'MaGOo OUt' banner to Preston on Saturday to let him know exactly what we think of him and with a bit of luck he might resign on the spot :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Best start of a thread for 2005, goes to Ernest. :lolol: :lolol:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
Following Saturdays thrashing at Hull my prediction that we would not win a game this season looks to be stunningly accurate and my new prediction that we will not score another goal this season looks well on the button too.
For a third prediction today, following our pasting at Preston and being pulverised by Plymouth then it will be bye bye to that lardy Jocko buffoon Magoo and hopefully this time the inept Booker who is about as much use as chocolate tea pot will follow him out the door too.
Once we are rid of that pair of idiots we can then get Albion legend Martin Hinshelwood to take over and have another Albion legend Dean Wilkins as his assistant. With my dream team in charge they can kick out all the useless crap Magoo has signed and get some tried and tested English lads in to do the job and we will be safe in mid table at the very least.
Of course once we get the Falmer no and get rid of Dick Tight and the rest of his failed regime and install a dynamic thrusting chairman in the mould of Simon Jordan the feel good factor will propel us into the play offs at least.
I might even take my 'MaGOo OUt' banner to Preston on Saturday to let him know exactly what we think of him and with a bit of luck he might resign on the spot :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:yawn: :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh Ernest you a such a tease - you silly buffoon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here