Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another joke....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Nick Clegg walked into a branch of HSBC to cash a cheque. He approached the cashier and said,"Good morning,I would like you to cash this cheque for me."
The cashier replied,"It would be a pleasure sir if you could show some ID!"
Clegg: I did'nt bring any ID with me,did'nt think I had too as I'm Nick Clegg the Deputy Prime Minister!!!"
Cashier: "I'm sorry,with all the regulations and monitoring of banks and forgery,imposters etc I must insist on ID!"
Cleeg: Just ask anyone here at the bank,everybody knows who I am,I'm Nick Clegg,Deputy Prime Minister!!"
Cashier: I'm sorry Deputy Prime Minister but these are bank rules and I must follow them!"
Clegg: "I need this cheque cashed!"
Cashier: Perhaps there is another way to prove who you are,one day Colin Montgomery came into the bank with no ID,so he pulled out his putting iron and did a beautiful shot across the bank into a coffee cup.
With that we knew he was Colin Montgomery and cashed his cheque.
Another time Andy Murray came in with no ID,he pulled out his tennis racquet and did a perfect lob into my coffee cup.
With that spectacular shot we knew it was Andy Murray and cashed his cheque.
And so sir,what can you do to prove that it is you and only you?"
Clegg stood there for a while thinking and then declared,do you know there is not a single thing I'm good at!"
Cashier:"Will that be in large or small notes Deputy Prime Minister?":wink::wink:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There is room for much artistic licence with the ending but funny anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here