Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another good Pro Falmer letter in todays Argus

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

The Large One said:
What's it got to do with New Labour? Fool.

It's another one of Hove Born & Bred's psychedelic letters that manages to bullshit its way past the bullshit filter at the Arsegas.
What my letter does is cement the need and the Sussex desire for Falmer Stadium

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I think that was already done and dusted.

Except at Lewes District Council, who would oppose the moving of a flint wall with no known owner which is overgrown with brambles and hidden behind a wire fence in the name of 'preservation'.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I think it encapsulates New Labour perfectly.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

hove born&bred said:
Letter: Southern jewel
I am pleased Rod Main has conceded Falmer Stadium will be the environmental concern of only those living in Brighton and Hove.

I feel many more people in the outlying areas of East Sussex are coming to the same conclusion.

He and his townspeople should accept Brighton and Hove's sewage and rubbish as their way of helping the twin city stay as the jewel in the South of England's crown.

I am sure Brighton and Hove's success has contributed to an increase in the value of Mr Main's property.

Let all men of Sussex, whoever they may be, unite in the continued prosperity and envied position the Brighton area occupies with a gleaming new stadium which will benefit the economy and university by its Falmer location.

-Tim Hodges, Brighton

Is this idiot TRYING to lose us support in Lewes District?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

The second and third paragraph's are not football related.

That much is clear

Dandyman

In London village.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Not good. The Incinerator to burn Brighton's (and East Sussex)rubbish as proposed at Newhaven and the Sewage works for Brighton as proposed at Peacehaven are far bigger issues in the Lewes district than Falmer is.

If you want to win the hearts and minds of folk in the Lewes Area don't link these projects with Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here