Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another game, still sh1t at cricket

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This time against new zealand

37 extras in a total of 318 - on a pitch when the 2 teams said theyd be happy with 280

tremlett is the new monty - cant bowl, fields like a retard, bowled loads of wide

plunkett, how the f:censored: k he took wickets is beyond me, gave away at least 18 wides, no length, nothing

dalrymple on a spinners pitch going for 40odd in just 5 overs and never bowled again

the only plus's monty taking 2 wickets from his 10 overs for only 35 runs, and flintoff bowling over 90mph for the 1st time in ages

they were on 280 with 2 overs to go - finished on 318 :nono:

death bowling bad again

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Saw Tremlett's over where he conceded 22. Now, I know Oram is dangerous but that means you DON'T bowl it in the slot for four balls on the trot. Not one change of pace, no bouncers thrown in. No f***ing imagination at all, no wonder Oram just stood there and smacked it.

I can't bring myself to support that team anymore, they dno't seem to even want to turn this tour around. Cocks.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
mendoza10 said:
This time against new zealand

tremlett is the new monty - cant bowl, fields like a retard, bowled loads of wide

What exactly are you getting at.......if it wasnt for Monty we wouldn't have a total to aim at.

Monty has been a revelation since he burst on to the scene last year!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
not sure why i keep watching the games, but it is truly shite

tremlett was getting the monty treatment where the two times he fielded properly the whole ground were giving ironic cheers. but other than that he looked like a tree falling over

the batting is going okish so far though

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Re: Re: Another game, still sh1t at cricket

Dave the Gaffer said:
What exactly are you getting at.......if it wasnt for Monty we wouldn't have a total to aim at.

Monty has been a revelation since he burst on to the scene last year!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i guess i typed that wrong, i have nothing against montys bowling, i just mean the way was getting constatnly ridiculed, it is happening to tremlett - he doesnt look like he could bowl in village cricket

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
From Cricinfo's ball-by-ball coverage:

Ten overs to go, and England are just 133,333,435,500 runs from victory with four wickets in hand

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's all getting rather depressing, and it has long since become a salvage opertaion whereby I'm just hoping the torture doesn't continue for so long that our talented players are completely destroyed by the experiences of this winter.

Fluking our way to the Final of this wouldn't necessarily be very good, because we'll just get 3 extra beatings from Australia.

Games like today, therefore, are not too bad, because you can take some positives out of it ... the batting was much better, and Monty returned some very tidy figures .... AND we don't extend the tour any further.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I can't bring myself to support that team anymore, they dno't seem to even want to turn this tour around. Cocks.

Know what you mean. I've lost so much interest I'd forgotten England were playing.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bring them home now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here