Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another Falmer Aerial Shot

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A mate flew over in a microlight yesterday. She's lookin' pretty darn hot it has to be said. He reckoned that from the air he could see Paul Scholes and Jemaine Jenas being shown round the ground by Gus.

oportosu1.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A mate flew over in a microlight yesterday. She's lookin' pretty darn hot it has to be said. He reckoned that from the air he could see Paul Scholes and Jemaine Jenas being shown round the ground by Gus.[/IMG]

Can we have a picture of her then??

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glad I don't need to go by train anymore!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
A mate flew over in a microlight yesterday. She's lookin' pretty darn hot it has to be said. He reckoned that from the air he could see Paul Scholes and Jemaine Jenas being shown round the ground by Gus.

oportosu1.jpg

Ah, so THAT is why teh webcam has been switched off, so we could sneak the corners in while no-one was looking. Good thinking.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any excuse to post this...

ESTADIODODRAGAO.jpg

It's how the Amex will look in 15 years' time when they've raised the roof to take the capacity up to 60,000.

We'll need it due to consistent Champions League football, under the tutelage of Inigo Calderon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That looks amazing, but I would rather not have those giant gaps behind the stand.

Looks stupid dunnit.
I mean what sort of club builds a beautiful, spectacular stadium, and then leaves a load of whacking great holes in the sta.....

.....carry on.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If they have used this for inspiration then give it a few years and we are in for one hell of a stadium!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here