Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

another day, another upper class tory boy reveals his true colours......

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Bolster their vote in the heartland? Or give fundings to some of the most deprived areas of the country. Places that needed the money a hell of a lot more? The only thing that need's 're-balancing' is Cameron's moral compass.

100% correct

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not sure why im being lumped in with Block F, the political compass has me down as slightly left of center libertarian. :blush:

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
Im no fan of Cameron but Clegg should be up for twat of the year. The slimy salesman peddles his lib dem policies to a trusting electorate before flushing them down the toilet at the fitst sniff at the panties of power.

He should be ashamed of himself!!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
So another insensitive, ignorant, professional-wanker-politico comes out with a load of complete shite? Big friggin' surprise. Don't hold your breath folks - 'cos there'll be another one along faster than you can say "Tosser".

They make me sick. :tosser:

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
So another insensitive, ignorant, professional-wanker-politico comes out with a load of complete shite? Big friggin' surprise. Don't hold your breath folks - 'cos there'll be another one along faster than you can say "Tosser".

They make me sick. :tosser:

He'll be a lord soon. You won't be able to vote him out but he can decide on the laws that rule you. Nice.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Im no fan of Cameron but Clegg should be up for twat of the year. The slimy salesman peddles his lib dem policies to a trusting electorate before flushing them down the toilet at the fitst sniff at the panties of power.

He should be ashamed of himself!!

:thumbsup:

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
Are you for real? It's a shortened version of mongoloid a term for someone with down syndrome, surely even you should know it's not the right thing to do to use this as a derisory term.

Just go an f off.

Candles do you post up shit like this On the Orient message board? do they have one? cos you have the NSC Labour supporters (snigger) wanking in there pants.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
Are you for real? It's a shortened version of mongoloid a term for someone with down syndrome, surely even you should know it's not the right thing to do to use this as a derisory term.

Just go an f off.

Of course I did. I am sorry I it has upset your sensitivities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here